How to delete a record (version 7)
In version 7 delete a record following these steps:
- open the database interface and select the table you want to use.
- click Unlock to put the table into editable mode.
- click in the line you want to delete. Be sure to only single click. If you double click you will only be able to edit a particular cell. When you single click, the whole line is highlighted and you will be able to delete the whole line.
- press DEL. You’ll get a confirmation message, click Yes.
- Close the interface. You’ll get a confirmation message, click Yes.
- You’ll see a message telling you to close and restart Poles ‘n’ Wires.